Saturday, January 31, 2009

30 - Southern Tier Phin & Matt's Extrodinary Ale

Here is another American Pale Ale. I think I might've had this one once before but it is a vague memory so I am claiming ignorance and reviewing it like it just happened. Because it did just happen.

This was a good beer. My only problem with this beer is the "extraordinary" claim. I am big on appropriate word usage, even if it is for advertising. And American Pale Ales are by nature not extraordinary regardless of what those two douchebags Phin and Matt say.

Dougebaggery aside, its a nice light beer that goes down smooth. Thanks Southern Tier and sorry about the whole douchebag thing. I'd get this beer again. It is a solid and well balanced beer.

I give it 5 out of 7 you know whats...

No comments:

Post a Comment