Thursday, January 15, 2009

15. Stille Nacht - De Dolle Brouwers

The most notable thing about this beer is that it basically exploded when I opened it. Not wanting to lose any of our precious beer, I tried to slurp up all of the overflow before it made a mess, but there was just too much of it, and about half the bottle ended up down the drain. It was super foamy, which isn't a positive thing, in my book at least. But anyways the it was ok, nothing great, but not bad. Jordan says it either tastes like Chinese food or it just made him want to eat Chinese food. It's got a silly looking snowman on the bottle, and at the store we've had people buy it just for the bottle (which I think is asinine, but then when you work in retail you witness a lot of asinine things). I give it 3 silly looking snowmen out of 5.

Ok, that's all I've got to say about this beer. I'm kindof looking forward to moving on from winter ales, they're not really my thing so much. I do however want to say something about two other things. First, if you have a dog, you should hug them and give them their favorite snack. It's been a bad week for dogs over here, so it would be nice if other dogs could get some love. Also, Cascadian Farms harvest berry granola bars are the shit. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment