Friday, January 23, 2009

19. Straub - Straub Brewery

Monday the 19th's beer was Straub. If you order one make sure you pronounce it Straw-b, Strobe is apparently some other beer. Anyways, we drank this one because Prosperity wasn't going to get more Schlitz until Wednesday, and it's pretty bad. It's darker than most cheap beers, and tastes like musty basements and stinky cheese. On top of that it wasn't even very remarkable, like it was bad, but not so bad that I will never drink it again, in a year or so I might forget and order it again and then remember why I don't usually drink it. After we each drank our obligatory beer we switched to other things, but the basement cheese taste stayed in my mouth and ruined my usually delicious Bell's Porter. It gets 1.5 out of five wheels of stinky cheese hiding in your grandma's basement. Maybe even two, there are worse beers out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment