Sunday, January 18, 2009

18 - Ecaussinnes Ultrablonde

Oh sweet sweet Belgian beer! There is a moment when I am taking the first solid sip of a new beer and I look down the glass at the beverage flowing like an awesome tidal wave. And as the smooth sweet malty, gently hoppy taste hits my "buds" I notice that there are lots of little "flavor floaties" swimming around my beer, like tasty little colonies of sweetness. I love this moment, when I see some scientific residue hanging out in my brew. This beer is a Belgian White...which for me always means the lightest and most easily drinkable beer available. It's like Gatorade for my system and I want to run down the street infused with Electrolytes.

With that said, I do not beleive there are any Electrolytes in this beer, but it is refreshing and tasty and the worst part is that I am splitting an 11.2 oz bottle which is like two and a half sips.

I also have to "flame" my beer drinking Pittsburgh counterpart who says "This sucks. It tastes like the Beglian Shlitz." If we hadn't invested so much in our upcoming nuptial I would put her out on the street to fend for herself with only our our new dog to protect who. That would be the new dog who bit me yesterday and is walking on thin ice with me.

I give this beer 3 out of 4 floating tasty colonies of Electrolyte scientific specimens.

No comments:

Post a Comment