Friday, January 2, 2009

He'Brew Messiah Bold

January 2nd - He'Brew Messiah Bold

So good that I wish I were a Jew to brag about how good my chosen people are at making beer, regardless of the fact that the Christian Monks tend to hold the record for most drunkard inspiring religion. I could drink this beer all day, intravenously. It has a rich, complex, smooth taste with a little thickness and I want to say words like clean, sharp, tasty, and decadent but I have no idea what that would actually mean.

I give it 3 out of 4 Yarmuchas.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Kelly. This is Zak Davis from Shmaltz Brewing Company, the makers of HE'BREW Beer. I'm really glad you enjoyed Messiah Bold. That's probably the one that I drink the most of too. Hopefully you'll have an opportunity to try some of our other styles too! Thanks so much for including us. L'Chaim!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Zak. We have been picking up singles from a local store (6 and Save - they have a great selection) to review for this blog. I think in our last visit over the weekend we might of picked up another style. So we should be getting to that shortly. Thanks for producing such stellar beverages!

    ReplyDelete