Monday, February 2, 2009

31 - Victory Hop Wallop

Okay so I decided to complete my recent Victory trilogy. I recently had the Storm King and another one that I forget, but enjoyed both, even if I can't remember the name.

So, despite me burying the lead, just like the other Victory beers, I liked the Hop Wallop. Not as much as I anticipated, but I am not sure whether I had hyped myself up or whether it is just an above average IPA. I recently became a hop lover so my standards for hop are a bit more stringent than they used to be.

But I like it and I will get another three Victory beers for the next round and review them as prequels that I will consider not as good as the first three because I gave it enough time to become nostalgic and jaded from digital effects.

Victory: A New Hop

I give it 5 out of 8 lame cryptic references.

No comments:

Post a Comment