Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year New Beers - Old Leg Humper Robust Porter

Hello. This is Bill writing from my expansive beer cellar located in my refrigerator. I like to drink beer and have visited a bunch of breweries all over, but typically forget what a beer tastes like and even if I liked it. This happens almost instantly so I am constantly re-drinking terrible beers with no one to blame but myself. I hope this diary of beer will keep me on the path of learning what is what and especially keeping my from repeating past beer mistakes. 

We have been drinking a beer a day and this post is going to bring us up to date. We need a rating system gimmick or some way to code these posts. Here we go.

January 1st - The Old Leghumper Robust Porter

This beer has a black dog next to sexy ZZ Top style legs, this symbolism represents how "toliet watery" the beer will taste. Be warned. It is a dark, bitter tasting beer that has no head and a flat dog bowl aftertaste. If you have a dog it is comparable to that smell of dog breath, but as a drink. Like a bottle of brown dog drool mixed with flat rootbeer. 

I give it a 1 humped leg out of 4 potentially humpable legs. Barely finished.




No comments:

Post a Comment