Monday, March 2, 2009

37 - Appalachian Brewing Co. Trail Blaze Organic Brown Ale

This looks like a Pepsi, and takes me back to when I used to chug a Pepsi (That's right I am being the person who says he doesn't drink soda, cause you know what that means.) But this is good and it makes you want to chug a lug. Not to miss the sweetness or the tangyness. But because it has no bad aftertaste to hold you back.

Did I mention it was organic? That's right when I am not drinking soda, I like to drink things that were made with no pesticides or genetic modification. Am I saving the world? No. I am getting drunk, but in a more "sustainable" way than you. Purchasing this Appalachian Brewing Co. number has added me to the romanticized simple folk of the mountains who I imagine drink fantastic homebrew that is as good as this and makes me want to live in my elitist fantasy mountains.

I love this beer. And I think I mentioned before that I am sort of on the fence about brown ales. I think because my first "fancy" beer was a newcastle and then I got over it. But the love is back.

I could drink 5 of these. I give this 4 out of 4.4 liberal elites.

No comments:

Post a Comment