Wednesday, February 25, 2009

39. Prima Pils - Victory Brewing Company

So I had this one a while ago, but that isn't going to affect the review at all, because the only thhing that was noteworthy about this beer was its boringness. Totally absolutely boring. An utter snoozefest. Well, ok it was slightly hoppy, maybe a little hoppier than your average pilsner, but still boring. No depth, no interest. I know that a lot of pilsners are boring, but there are quite a few good ones that just take the style to a good and interesting level. I like pilsners. I was kind of excited for this one, but no, it's just boring. And really when I'm paying $4 for a beer, I'd like it to be more interesting than a $2 Schlitz; even Ballantine is more interesting / has more taste than this. Also, it gave me a terrible case of the hiccups, which made everyone thing I was drunk. 1 out of 5 hiccups or zzzzz's your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment