Monday, March 16, 2009

46 - Breckenridge Brewery Pandora's Bock

This is a nice bock. Sort of like a red ale with some bitter tang. It is a tangy beer.

Breckenridge don't have anything special here. There is no magic in this bottle, and definitely no unspeakable evils like the mythical Pandora's Box. Let's face it, it is just another bock. Not as bad as the crap one with the goat wearing glasses but not as good as another one that I wish I could remember.

It might be because I have been drinking all night, but this one has made me lose feeling in my tongue. If you have this same reaction please let me know. But I am guessing that I'm just drunk.

I like it, Ill finish it. I just sort of get bored with bocks after 5 sips, I think.

I give it 4 out of 5 bored sips.

No comments:

Post a Comment