Wednesday, March 18, 2009

48. Hopslam - Bell's Brewery

So we drank another beer and I actually liked it. A beer that I was pretty much convinced I would not like. Because I do not like hoppy bitter beers and with a name like hopslam and a picture of a guy getting crushed by a giant hop on the label, I wasn't expecting to take more than one sip of this beer. But the closest emotion to what I felt about this beer would be 'like'. I think I liked it. I for sure didn't love it, but I kept drinking it. I have had more enjoyable beers that would fall into the like category, but it was still ok. Besides being bitter and hoppy, I don't have much to say about it. It wasn't as bitter or hoppy as I expected. Jordan didn't like it. He thought it had a bad after taste and was more enamoured with the other beer we drank last night. I give this beer a solid three dudes being crushed by giant hops falling from the sky out of five dudes standing around.

No comments:

Post a Comment