Thursday, February 5, 2009

30. New Belgian Brewing, Fat tire

This is another beer we had in Chicago at a lovely little place "Handlebar." There was a show poster above the wall that had a drawing of three well endowed naked ladies, I enjoyed it. This beer- I did not enjoy. In our notes it says that it smelled gross, like stinky cheese/armpit. Someone was generous and said it tasted like musty apple juice. Someone else said the aftertaste was like morning breath. That was probably Mike or I, Haley's morning breath probably tastes like skittles and honey. She brushes her teeth TWICE a day, she's so special. Anyways, the concensus is that we're glad we can't get it in Ohio. The best description of this beer and the thought I will leave you with is the opinion of the bartender: "It tastes like hippie taint."

1 comment:

  1. I really don't get why people are so into this beer. You can't get it Ohio and people are sooooo sad about it. But it's just gross they should get over it and go to Braumeister and get something delicious instead.

    Also, you neglected to mention my flossing and that sometimes I brush my teeth three times a day thankyouverymuch.

    ReplyDelete