Monday, February 16, 2009

35 - Samichlaus Bier Castle Brewery

Okay, so after bitching about how expensive beers were, I bought a ten dollar bottle of beer. And here it is. Brewed once a year...this one was in 2007, and I had to have been drunk to spring a Hamilton for 11oz of malt liquor.

It is 14% alcohol and is sickly syrupy sweet. Like a hybrid of fantastic heavy beers and cough syrup. Like the meth of the high end brewery beers. I am already half through with this beer and I am starting to feel like it's Christmas and I'm trying to get too drunk to have to go to midnight mass. Just kidding, I would never to go to midnight mass even if I were drunk.

But this Santa Claus themed winter malt liquor is red as father Christmas' rosy red cheeks. No head because of it's syrupy consistency. At least I assume syrup means you just can't get head. I am just feeling this beer enough that I debated making a "getting head" joke. But still sober enough to not bother.

It's great malt liquor, an okay beer. I give it 33 out of 40 hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment