Sunday, February 22, 2009

38. La Trappe Tripel - Brouwerji Koningshoeven

So the more we drink Belgian beers, the less I think I like them. There's just something in them that I can't identify that I do not like. Jordan feels the same way. Some Belgians have less of this taste and some have more and the amount of this taste usually is about equal to the amount I like it. The taste is sortof sweet and yeasty but without being sweet enough to say "wow that beer is really sweet" and without it tasting like bread in a bottle either. Anyways, I totally thought this beer had too much of the flavor and could only manage to drink half a glass. Jordan must have liked it because he drank the rest of the bottle. We drank this a while ago, so I can't really remember what it tasted like besides having that particular flavor in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment